Alan Streetman joined the firm in April of 2020. He has roots in Waco as he was born in West, graduated from Midway High School, and has lived in Waco all his life. Streetman has been inspired by the people of Waco and their close-knit community. He feels everyone deserves to be heard and will stop at nothing, till justice is served.
He received his Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Tarleton State University.
Streetman graduated from Baylor Law School with his Juris Doctor. Since starting at the firm, Streetman has helped represent Central Texans in criminal misdemeanor and felony charges, as well as divorce, and child custody matters.
In May 2014, Alan married the love of his life Chanae. They met while Alan was bartending at One-Thirty-Five Prime. They have since started a family of their own, welcoming a daughter in Spring of 2020 and son in the Summer of 2022.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Probate Law
- Civil Law
- Juris Doctor, Baylor University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology, Tarleton State University
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Texas State Bar
- McLennan County Bar Association
- McLennan County Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- McLennan County Young Lawyers Association
- Future Indigent Defense Leaders of Texas