Waco Family Law Attorney
Providing Expert Family Legal Representation Throughout Texas
At Milam & Fanning, PLLC, our team of Waco family law lawyers are dedicated to providing quality counsel and aggressive representation in all types of family law matters throughout Waco, Lorena, the Baylor University area, and across McLennan County and the surrounding communities. In taking on any family law case, we take care to provide our clients with personal service. We are also meticulous in our preparation of such cases, as we realize how important an initial approach can be to a successful and swift resolution.
Call Milam & Fanning, PLLC today at (254) 237-5602 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with one of our Waco family law attorneys.
Texas Family Law with a Personal Touch
People who are involved in a divorce, adoption, or other family law matter often wonder: What does a family law attorney do? Practicing family law requires experience with an array of legal procedures. Depending on the circumstances, a family law case may consist of contract negotiations, mediation, in-trial representation, and a number of other complex processes.
Family law cases, in general, primarily involve navigating agreements. Whether your case concerns child custody, a prenuptial contract, or estate planning, a dispute and disagreement is likely at the core. The goal of hiring a family law attorney is to have your needs met, and the dispute resolved as amicably as possible. With the assistance of our legal team, you can translate your needs into an actionable legal decision. Our team can help you with every step of your family law case. We have an in-depth knowledge of local and state laws and your rights under those statutes, and we’ll apply our experience to guide your family toward a satisfying resolution. Additionally, we recognize the delicacy that family law entails — our attorneys offer support and understanding throughout your case
Types of Family Law Cases We Handle
Specific types of family law matters we represent:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Grandparents’ rights
- Fathers’ rights
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Post-divorce modifications
- Domestic violence
- Estate planning
Why You Should Hire Us
- We have a track record of success
- We have 30+ years of experience
- We offer personalized defense
- We offer comprehensive consultations
If you are faced with complex and difficult family matters, the Waco family law attorneys at Milam & Fanning, PLLC have more than 30 years of experience guiding families through custody, divorce, support, and many other legal matters. We recognize that of all legal arenas, family law is often the most emotional for all parties involved. Here, you are dealing with issues that directly impact you, your children, your finances, and your familial relationships. Addressing such matters is often extremely taxing.
Ways We Can Assist You
- Writing contracts and other documents
- Negotiating agreements
- Property division
- Litigation and trials
- Providing advice and answering questions
With so much at stake and all the emotions involved during such complex circumstances, you need to be certain that your legal rights are protected. Put our Waco family law attorneys at Milam & Fanning, PLLC in your corner. We will treat your case with the same commitment you would, if you could represent yourself.
Contact Milam & Fanning, PLLC today at (254) 237-5602 or online for a consultation today. Consultations are free for criminal, DWI, and juvenile defense matters.
Need A Great Family Law Attorney in Waco, Texas?
The Waco family lawyers at Milam & Fanning, PLLC are dedicated to fighting for you, your family, and your finances. Here are a few reasons you may consider hiring a family law attorney:
- Legal Protection. Family law attorneys can anticipate potential issues and will understand, within the bounds of the law & previous verdicts, what you're reasonably entitled to.
- Properly Filed Documents. There are many time restrictions when it comes to filing documents, and then there's the added complication of which documents need to be filed.
- Objective View of the Situation. When going through a divorce or child custody case, family & friends may try to offer their advice or their opinions to "help." While well-intentioned, this advice may not always be the most sound. Hiring a family law attorney ensures on objective view of your unique legal situation. A family lawyer can provide guidance to lead to a more successful outcome in the long term.